Dear Library Patrons:
We miss you!
Stay safe and stay well.
–All the Library Staff
New Updates: If you don’t have a card, you can register for one online! Check out our new online registration card here! If your card is expired call us at 203-262-0626 ext 123 or email Christine at firstname.lastname@example.org
For reference questions, please email Chris at email@example.com, or call the reference desk at 203-262-0626 ext. 130.
Hoopla now has 1000+ Bonus Borrows that don’t count towards your monthly limit–check them out here!
For a list of resources from the library and free resources to the public click here!
The Southbury Public Library will be closed to the public starting Monday, March 16 until further notice per order of the First Selectman.
- All programs, outside meetings, and the Friends Book Sale are cancelled until further notice.
- Please do not return any materials from other libraries to us. We are currently unable to send materials to other libraries.
- All items currently checked out from the Southbury Public Library have been renewed through May 31st. If your items have not been renewed, please contact us and we will correct the issue.
- Late fees on Southbury Library items will be waived until further notice.
- Access our digital resources here.
- If you have any concerns, please give us a call: 203-262-0626.
- More information about COVID-19 can be found at the following websites:
- Southbury Town Website: https://southbury-ct.org/coronavirus
- Pomperaug District Department of Health: www.pddh.org/programs/covid-19-coronavirus.php
- State of Connecticut Updates: portal.ct.gov/Coronavirus
- The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) Updates: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- The CDC’s Cloth Face Coverings Tutorials (Both Sew and No-Sew): https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/diy-cloth-face-coverings.html
COMING SOON! Our new and improved website!