Dear Library Patrons:
We miss you!
Stay safe and stay well.
–All the Library Staff
New Update: If you don’t have a card, you can register for one online! Check out our new online registration card here!
The Southbury Public Library will be closed to the public starting Monday, March 16 until further notice per order of the First Selectman.
- All programs, outside meetings, and the Friends Book Sale are cancelled until further notice.
- Please do not return any materials from other libraries to us. We are currently unable to send materials to other libraries.
- All items currently checked out from the Southbury Public Library have been renewed through April 30th. If your items have not be renewed, please contact us and we will correct the issue.
- Late fees on Southbury Library items will be waived until further notice.
- Access our digital resources here.
- If you have any concerns, please give us a call: 203-262-0626.
- More information about COVID-19 can be found at the following websites:
COMING SOON! Our new and improved website!